- Waterproof, windproof and breathable B.DRY® fabric protects you from the elements
- Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type P Class 3 and eligible for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Stand alone, zip-out liner options offer all-season flexibilty - see enhacement options for details
- Easy care polyester Hi-Vis is home wash and wear for convenience
The Blauer Hi-Vis B.DRY® Jacket is used by police details everywhere in the U.S., and it won’t take long for your department to see why. Simply put, this is one of the most visible and versatile public safety jackets on the market. We use our B.DRY fabric which contains fluorescent pigments that glow in the presence of UV light for superior daytime visibility. Meanwhile, 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ material means you’ll be seen from great distances at night as well. Like all our ANSI rain gear, it is fully waterproof and windproof while offering breathability as well. Turn it into a true all-season jacket by adding a zip-in fleece inner liner for winter warmth.
But unlike other high-visibility safety outerwear, this high-visibility shell jacket is made for the needs of police and roadwork duty. Among other features, it has side zippers and snap tabs to get to your equipment on a moment’s notice, flapped lower pockets for storing gear, an integrated hood and tabs for radio or body microphones. The polyester outer fabric is made to resist fading even after going through the laundry at home. Perform your best in inclement weather by wearing the Blauer Hi-Vis All-Season Jacket in nearly a dozen different sizes.
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material adds nighttime visibility
- Pit zippers for added ventilation
- Side zippers for access to equipment with snap tabs
- Adjustable cuffs
- Flapped double-entry lower pockets
- Mic tabs on both sides
- Sport collar zips to top
- Hood stores in collar for easy use on demand