- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a Class B or C uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin®
- SS B.DU Base Shirt matches B.DU ArmorSkin
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 12 oz 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop fabric matches Blauer ripstop shirting and pant fabric and will outlast the most strenous environments and wear
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
- Double pen pocket on left chest
- 8781 is a long sleeve version
The B.DU™ ArmorSkin® Base Shirt is part of our leading system for wearing concealed body armor in tactical situations. Many standard armor carriers cause wearers to be hot and uncomfortable at best and can lead to back and hip pain at worst. A Blauer ArmorSkin® Shirt helps set the new standard for officers. Each performance base shirt is designed to look like an ordinary uniform shirt but is made with B.COOL® moisture-wicking materials to keep you cool even when lugging body armor on a warm day. The ripstop fabric will remain intact on your mission and won’t fade over time.
Our performance uniform shirts help law enforcement officers maintain a professional appearance in high-stress environments. Wear your ArmorSkin® shirt underneath our ArmorSkin® vest and suspension duty belt to feel secure when there is a known danger. Or wear it as an alternate Class B or Class C uniform shirt at the office thanks to a convertible collar and double pen pocket. Order yours in one of three different colors or check out our long sleeve base shirt for additional tactical and non-tactical options. We have up to eight sizes to fit any officer who wants to stay ArmorSkin® cool.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).